T: 07791 769554
Copyright 2014 Lights2Sound4Hire
Sound & Lighting Equipment Hire
Lighting hire in Herefordshire
Sound hire Herefordshire
Disc hire Herefordshire
DIY disco hire Gloucestershire
Lighting hire Monmouthshire
Party hire equipment
Wedding hire Worcestershire
DJ Hire equipment
Lighting hire Abergavenny
All sound equipment comes supplied with stands/small mixer and all the cables required to attach laptop/iPod/mp3
All equipment is delivered, set-up and collected. The delivery charge is £20.00 within 15 miles radius of HR2 0EY. Additional delivery costs can be arranged outside this radius.
Mini Disco Hire from Lights2Sound4Hire
Terms & Conditions:
“We’’, “Us’’, “Our’’ Lights2Sound4Hire.
“You’’, “Your’’, “The Hirer’’ The person named as The Hirer on this Hire Agreement and he/she declares that he/she is over Eighteen years of age.
“The Equipment’’ The items listed in the Equipment Hired Section of this Hire Agreement.
“Available For Collection’’ Accessible by Us at the collection Location as stated on this Hire Agreement.
By signing this Hire Agreement You are entering into a legal contract with Us and confirming that You are agreeing to Our terms and conditions below;
1.You will pay the full amount of the balance due and security/damage deposit in cash as stated on this hire agreement upon delivery and set up of The Equipment. We do not have credit card facilities and do not accept cheques.
2. A refundable security/damage deposit is required in cash upon delivery and set up of the Equipment, this will be held until we test and inspect all equipment on collection. All security/damage deposits will be returned in cash if all The Equipment is Available For Collection in the condition as stated on this Hire Agreement by the End of the Period of Hire.
2a. The amount of security deposit We require varies with the value of the equipment You have hired and usually starts at £50.
3. The Hirer named on the Hire Agreement accepts full responsibility for the security of all the equipment while in their possession. We advise that you do not leave any equipment unattended when in use and to leave it in a secure location.
4. Once set up by Us, The Equipment should not be removed, re-positioned, tampered with, disassembled, modified or any leads/connections disconnected (other than switching off the main power) until We are present or agreed prior to booking.
5. The Hirer must inform Us immediately of any problems with the Equipment.
6. All of The Equipment is in the Condition as stated on this Hire Agreement at the Start of the Period Of Hire.
7. All of The Equipment will be Available For Collection in the Condition as stated on this Hire Agreement by the End of the Period Of Hire.
8. If any of The Equipment is not Available For Collection by the End Of the Period Of Hire You agree to pay for the continued hire of The Equipment at a rate of £10 per hour unless otherwise agreed by Us.
9. If any of The Equipment is not Available For Collection within 7 days of the End of the Period Of Hire You agree to pay the full cost of replacement Equipment within 14 days of the End of the Period Of Hire.
10. If loss, theft or damage occurs to any of The Equipment between delivery and collection by Us You agree to pay the full cost of replacement or repair of any lost or damaged items within 7 days of the End of the Period Of Hire. This is not limited to the cash security/damage deposit.
11. We will always attempt to provide The Equipment that has been booked, however we do reserve the right to provide substitute Equipment should the need arise.
12. Should Lights2Sound4Hire not be able to fulfil the booking due to very exceptional or unexpected circumstances beyond our control We reserve the right to cancel our services without notice and liability. We will not be held responsible for any consequential losses or damages whether financial or otherwise arising there from.
13. All The Equipment is tested after set up. In the event that The Equipment is faulty We shall not be liable for any consequential losses or damages whether financial or otherwise arising there from.
14. We reserve the right to keep the Damage Deposit if any of the Terms & Conditions of this Hire Agreement are broken.
15. We reserve the right to decline a request to Hire our Equipment, without making known our reasons for doing. so. We reserve the right to impose additional conditions to our terms of business should we consider a reason to do so.
16. All The Equipment remains the property of Lights2Sound4Hire.
17. Public Liability Insurance is not included with the Hire of The Equipment. Lights2Sound4Hire accepts no liability for any damage or loss of personal property and or any injury arising from the use of The Equipment.
18. The Hirer will be held liable for the loss of any equipment confiscated because of failure to comply with any relevant laws and regulations.
Terms & conditions